So Amy is doing this and I think I’m game. I’m not going to settle down exactly on what I’ll read this time, but I’ll write down some ideas here.
- What’s Going on in There?: How the Brain and Mind Develop in the First Five Years of Life by Lise Eliot (2000)
- The Living Page: Keeping Notebooks with Charlotte Mason by Laurie Bestvater (2013)
- A Touch of the Infinite: Studies in Music Appreciation with Charlotte Mason by Megan Elizabeth Hoyt (2016)
- The Laws Guide to Nature Drawing and Journaling by John Muir Laws (2016)
- Some more Katy Bowman?
- Abigail Adams: Witness to a Revolution by Natalie S. Bober (1995)
- John Adams by David McCullough (2001)
- Those Who Love by Irving Stone (1965)
- The Women of Genesis series by Orson Scott Card
- Brandon Sanderson is supposed to release The Aztlanian this year
- Terry Pratchett has some Discworld books for younger readers (the Tiffany Aching books)
- The Circle of Magic series by Debra Doyle, not Tamora Pierce (The Dilts family apparently loved these relatively unknown books in their childhoods, and I want to know if they’re really that good… If I can find copies, that is.)
- The Work and the Glory series by Gerald N. Lund (1990-1998): LDS historical fiction
- Brandon Sanderson’s Oathbringer is supposed to release in 2017!
- I plan to read Isaac Asimov’s Empire, Foundation and Robot series. The later books in the series are recent enough to count!
- Maybe the Dune series by Frank Herbert.
- I still have more books to read in the Enderverse by Orson Scott Card
- Enchantment by Orson Scott Card